Saturday, February 27, 2010

Finally Real Spam Filter For iPhone! Or, how to keep the spam off your iPhone and now iPad

Are you sick of all the spam coming to your email inboxes as I was? I got 12 email accounts on my iPhone and the spam drove me crazy! Called Apple. They said there's nothing they can do. There is no spam filter for iPhone mail...

But! There is a solution. Download this application, follow easy instructions to install the plugin for your Mac Mail and the spam on your iPhone is a history. It is awesome! (Sorry Windows users... This is Mac software only)

Now it also works as iPad spam filter!
Make sure to click on More Info link and then scroll down a little to read how iPhone/iPad spam filter works
Running on your Mac it can keep the spam off your iPhone/iPad

iPhone/iPad Spam Filter


It works for me really well!

No comments: